Are you a blogger and just feel lost when it comes to SEO? Staying up-to-date on all of the latest changes in search engine optimization can feel like a full-time job. But that’s where Stupid Simple SEO comes in – this is a comprehensive course with all of the information you need to master SEO.
Mike Pearson has taught over 1,500 students in his Stupid Simple SEO course to master SEO with ease.
Why SEO Matters
Google (and other search engine) traffic is extremely targeted. A visitor is actively looking for information and/or a solution to their problem.
So you need to target your content to answer those questions and provide answers in a way that the search engine will recognize as a valid and top resource for their users.
Google traffic is largely passive — once you are ranking, you don’t have to do much “maintenance” to make that traffic stick (unlike Pinterest with a never-ending stream of active Pinning).
Plus, Google traffic is mostly consistent — unlike Pinterest’s crazy algorithm changes, Google’s algorithm is much more consistent…if you know what you’re doing.
And you want to make sure that the traffic that you receive is done with diversification – if 100% of traffic comes from Pinterest, your blog’s traffic and business is completely dependent on their algorithm changes.
About Stupid Simple SEO
First, since this is such a popular course, Mike only opens the course a few times a year. You can sign up for the waitlist here and receive an email when it goes live again.
This course makes SEO easier and brings “simple SEO” to the blogging world. Most bloggers are generally aware of SEO and its importance, but they think it’s too complicated and confusing. They have no idea where to get started when it comes to SEO.
Once you are done with this course, you will never have to “worry” about SEO again!
Mike (the course creator) works full time in the corporate world and has started several blogs in different niches (which have made him over $250,000 just from Amazon’s affiliate program!)
He has been featured on sites like CreditCards.com, Bankrate, The Simple Dollar, Investopedia, and LendingTree. He is absolutely OBSESSED with teaching other bloggers about SEO and making SEO easier for all bloggers to understand.
What You Will Learn From Stupid Simple SEO
This all-video, over-the-shoulder course covers 55+ lessons with 11+ hours of video on the following topics and includes a private Facebook group:
- How to set up your blog for SEO success
- Why user intent & blog relevance is so important
- How to do proper keyword research
- How to create and optimize content that ranks
- How to do SEO for affiliate marketing
- Link building 101
- How to do guest posting for backlinks
- How to do a “blogger roundup” to get links
- How to do blogger outreach
- How to use Help A Reporter Out to get links
When you have finished the course, here is what you will KNOW:
- Finally have a comprehensive understanding of SEO
- Increase your Google rankings
- Increase your organic/Google traffic
- Increase your affiliate sales
- Know how to target the right keyword
- Know how to write content that ranks
- Know how to increase your domain authority with backlinks
What’s New In Stupid Simple SEO?
As of January 2020, here are additions to the course:
- How to build links from the biggest websites online (HARO bonus module)
- How to master Google’s E-A-T algorithm (bonus module)
- SEMRush Mini-Class + Free 14-Day Trial Link (bonus module)
- Trello SEO Roadmap (keep track of all your progress in the course and focus on the next item on your to-do list with this free Trello board)
So, if you haven’t already signed up for the waitlist, check back on this page for announcements when it will be released again!
Want to stay up to date on release? Save or pin this for later!