Thank you for your interest in getting started ensuring your blog or website is GDPR and CCPA compliant!
Want a quick reference? Download this booklet about my services.
Following privacy laws one your site can be overwhelming – who in the world can decipher all the legal jargon in these things?! (well a lawyer, sure…)
Now, I do have to add that I am NOT a lawyer.
I’m a blogger who has implemented GDPR and CCPA compliance on many many websites and has been reviewed by a lawyer as being compliant.
I can also only offer my help to site owners who live in the USA and use WordPress. While I would love to offer this to anyone in the world, I cannot guarantee compliance in other countries.
Want to check out all my services? Learn more about Tiny Rhino Services.
Get My Services At A Discount!
If you haven’t purchased your legal templates yet for your blog, just purchase through my affiliate link and you can receive up to $50 off!*
I mean, you ARE paying me just not directly.
If you already have legal pages, I’m happy to help you! I just like to provide a help for those on a budget and who are going to be purchasing the legal templates anyway!
And the templates I recommend are the exact templates I use on all my sites!
*Please note that this is for full price bundle purchases only. If you receive a discount please contact me to determine any additional charge for this service.
Here are the pages you will need:
- CCPA Policy
- Disclaimer Policy
- Terms & Conditions Policy
Have some of these templates but not all of them? Contact me to see what kind of deal we can work out to save you money hiring me! I’m all about maintaining budgets!
Already have legal pages? To see the current price for implementing GDPR and CCPA compliance on your WordPress blog (in the USA), see my fees here.
What Is Included?
Below are the tasks I will undertake for you to make your site compliant:
- Add/update a cookie notice pop up (plugin) – free plugin – that meets all GDPR and CCPA requirements
- Update all your legal pages as needed (depending on where you are with your pages)
- Implement a form page for the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” requirement of CCPA
- Update your footer to include necessary links for compliance
- Provide recommendations and documentation for all future actions or changes needed outside of your blog (like your opt in forms)
If you look at the bottom of this page and see a massive list of legal links, this is overkill and is not necessary on websites. We can discuss if you want to be this thorough or just meet the requirements of GDPR and CCPA (which will be the default unless we agree otherwise).
What is NOT included:
- Making any changes through your Email Service Provider (ESP) for your opt in forms (recommendations will be provided)
- Guaranteeing that all plugins listed in the Cookies Policy are complete or accurate (you must report all plugins or services you use that track cookies – I will run a search but it is the responsibility of the site owner to make sure the plugins or services are GDPR compliant)
Want To Get Started?
The form below will allow you to share all the information I need to get started on your site.
Have questions? You can include them in the form below or email me at admin @bloggingaboutmomming.com.
After you submit the form, you will receive a confirmation email and then another one within 48 hours with details on next steps.
If we have agreed on services or you have purchased the bundle mentioned earlier, feel free to click on Get Started below to submit any payment.
Enter Your Info
Once we have agreed on services, please fill out the form below!
Some of the info may seem like overkill but it is all information that is required for me to get your site compliant for both GDPR and CCPA. Any information submitted in this form is confidential and does not opt you in to receiving emails from me other than coordination of services.